Has anyone else had problems with their iPhone overheating? After charging my iPhone overnight, as usual, I woke up today to find my phone unresponsive and moderately warm (not hot enough to cause a burn). I could not turn it on until after I did a reset by holding down the power and home buttons. This is the second occurrence of this problem. Prior to this I had some difficulty charging the phone. At times I was only able to charge it while connected to my computer via USB. As it turned out it was a faulty AC adaptor, so I was given a new one. Today, the Apple Care representative told me it may be a battery issue or a defect in manufacturing of the connecting pins - on the phone itself or the connector (?) I'm not sure. But, he did say that in the past couple of weeks this particular problem has been remedied on all new iPhones.